Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re entering a car into Go Japan, or coming to the event as a visitor, if you have any questions about the show there’s a good chance you’ll find an answer to them below.
- All Car Club, Show & Shine and Individual Exhibit entries are free of charge
- To book in a car club, the coordinator must register the club on the website. They will then receive details and a code that must be sent to club members who will use it to identify their club when they book their car onto the stand
- All entries are made by clicking the button on the relevant page of the website and submitting the form
- Entries are confirmed by a pop-up when the submission is made. There is no other acknowledgement correspondence sent
- All vehicle entries close 10 days before the event
- The minimum number of cars for a club is four. Below that, cars may be located in the Individual Exhibit section. There is no limit on the maximum number of cars for a club
- Special requests such as on hardstanding/grass, flat area, positioned next to another club etc. please advise when you submit your entry form and we’ll do our utmost best to comply
- Discounted tickets can be purchased in advance, online, via the GET TICKETS button at the top of the website pages
- Everyone requires a ticket to get in – including drivers
- The ticket is separate to a vehicle pass. A vehicle pass is required to get a car into the show.
- Online ticket sales close at 4.00pm on the Thursday before the event
- Tickets are available on the day at the gate from 7.00am
- Tickets are purchased direct from the circuit and not us. Therefore, for ticket queries please DO NOT contact us. Instead, please contact MSV (the circuit operators) direct and they will be able to help: [email protected] The ticket hotline is open between 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 0344 225 4422
- Show information will be forwarded to all entrants via an email bulletin during the week leading up to the event. This document will contain vehicle passes, a timetable and a site plan that will confirm parking locations
- The pre-event information bulletin will be published on the show website a few days before the show for those who didn’t receive it via email
- Gates open to clubs and exhibits from 07.00. Arrival times will be staggered to reduce the possibility of queues. Final times will be confirmed in the pre-event bulletin
- Club coordinators can view which members have entered by following the instructions and links as described in the initial club registration acknowledgement email
- Dogs are not allowed on site
- The flying of drones is forbidden
- Camping the night before is not available inside the venue. Please visit the venue website for details.
SHOW & SHINE
- All show and shine entries are accepted. No further confirmation is sent.
- We trust that those who enter will bring a car that is worthy of the competition. Those who don’t will be asked to park elsewhere
If you still can’t find an answer to your question, then please drop an email to: [email protected]